Pollution Solution for a sustainable planet
The vision of EGEL is twofold
Cleaner environment, air, water and soil, by lowering emissions and pollutants
Lower base energy prices for Australia consumers and local manufacturers.
Our revolutionary Hydroxy Airless Combustion System (HACS)
- produces saleable commodities (think carbon black for plastics, graphite for electronics, syngas for methanol used in paint, antifreeze and more), fuel and electricity from waste products such as plastic and tyres
- is a ‘game changer’ for the waste to energy industry and is pioneering the creation of the waste to commodity sector
- has huge potential applications for coal and gas fired power stations
- safely uses this zero emission technology
- is generating jobs and new industry
EGEL’s mission is to revolutionize the way waste products and pollutants are managed in Australia and the world. We will build, retrofit and maintain hydroxy plants to provide cheaper energy, fuel and saleable commodities with our emission free technology in partnership with investors in the waste to energy sector and coal and gas fired power plants.
Please visit us on our premises
We are here to assist our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Moxon Road, Punchbowl New South Wales 2196, Australia
Phone: 0414 960 259
09:00 am – 05:00 pm